Project Manager - Power & Gas
Job Family: Project Management
Organization: Power and Gas
Mode of employment: Fulltime
What are my responsibilities?
- Setup / put into action the project strategy and plan the project phases (detailed planning/project control, delivery, acceptance, warranty.
- Detailed planning and project execution (define targets, define work packages, set up task/resource schedules, set up project organization and standards, define procedures for quality, change orders, issues, documentation)
- Claim and Contract Management (setup claim strategy, identify/assess claim risks/claim opportunities and resulting consequences, support drafting of and administer subcontractor/partner agreements)
- Define procedures/processes for project controlling and reporting (project status/progress report regarding technical, financial and qualitative targets, acceptance, billing and cash flow information, open issues, milestone trends)
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering
- Al least 5 years practical experience in Project Management function
- PMP certification is a plus
- Self-motivated and team player
- Good communication skills in English and Farsi are required
Publish Date: 22 Feb 2020