Field Service Engineer - Iran
Job function: Field Service Engineer - Iran
Employment type: Full-time
Performs complex and technically demanding work on-site
A specialized area of Field Service for Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators.
Overview of the role
Performs complex and technically demanding work on-site in a specialized area of Field Service for Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines and Generators. Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them.
What are my responsibilities?
- Performs complex, specialized tasks on turbines and/or generator equipment during new installation and overhauls.
- Repair or work on modification projects in accordance with the companies work procedures.
- Completes documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance repair work and failures.
- Performs complex service calls and interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution.
- Capable of developing detailed outage plans.
- Capable of executing and supervision of outages at Gas Turbine sites.
- Some capability for back office support in a PM role.
- Performs assessment of equipment condition and applies repair or improvement measures based on the companies standards.
- Catalogue of corrective measures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service calls.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Must be able to speak Farsi and English.
- At least 3 years experience in Field Service and 1 to 2 years maintenance on rotating equipment, mainly Gas and Steam Turbines.
- Field Service or break down Maintenance experience is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in multicultural teams required.
Publish Date: 30 Mar 2020